Ancillary: Anticipation guide
Morse v. Frederick Anticipation Guide
Directions: Answer each question with a number, 1-5. 1 means you strongly disagree, 5 means you strongly agree, and 3 is neutral.
- Students like me deserve the same free speech rights as normal citizens.
- Just because I have the right to say or do something doesn’t always mean I should.
- I should be able to make political or religious statements in school.
- Our media program should be able to advocate illegal drug use.
- Our media program should be able to take political stances in editorials.